- 3PL Logistics & Warehousing & Order Fulfilment Outsourcing
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Our Guarantee
- Competition Management
- Computer Integration Made Easy
- Drop Shipping
- E-Commerce Fulfilment
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Pick and Pack
- Point of Sale Distribution
- Postage and Freight Systems
- Premium and Subscription Fulfilment
- Product Fulfilment
- Rewards Program Fulfilment
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
- What is Included ?
NPF is the only company in Australia that guarantees the order fulfilment process. Our flexibility allows us to adjust to your picking and packing requirements, while our pick and pack warehouse employees adhere to a strict system of procedures to ensure every order is packaged correctly, every time.
For more information about our guaranteed services, click here.
When you’re dealing with a high volume of small transactions, outsourcing your orders to NPF’s pick and pack warehouse will save you time and money. Not only can we adjust our services to efficiently and cost effectively meet your requirements, but with our guaranteed process you will never lose money due to an error committed in our pick and pack warehouse.
In the very unlikely situation that a mistake is made in the picking and packing of one of your orders, NPF will not charge you for the order and we will organise to retrieve the package from the customer and resend the correct order at our own cost. We will even ring your customer and apologise for the inconvenience.
Pick and Pack Services
- Complete service fulfilment within 24 hours (next business day) of order receipt
- Large assortment of packaging supplies to suit diverse products
- Order processing can be done through manual order entry, CSV file uploads, or XML file integration with your shopping cart or other ecommerce systems
- Custom packing list to your order
- Option to email confirmation of order to you and/or customer
- Reports for inventory, orders and shipped items
Contact us today for more information regarding our picking and packing services and processes. We’ll give you all the details so you can make the right decision about your fulfilment requirements.